Our Access Management API provides a list of APIs enabling machine owners to assign access to machines for operators.
The document is intended for developers, who wants to integrate systems, write client libraries or other interactions on an API-level.
Access Management is built on the following concepts
- An asset is a trackable piece of equipment e.g. a machine or an accessory.
- A key is something that gives access to an asset. These types of keys exists:
- Key card
- Static pin a pin that doesn't change
- Rolling pin a pin that changes regularly
- Bluetooth key A key that can unlock a machine through bluetooth.
- An operator is a person that operates assets and exists in the operator registry.
- To be able to use bluetooth keys and rolling pins the operator needs to have access to Trackunit On.