This is a beta version and subject to change without notice. Pricing, terms, conditions and availability may change in the final version.
The Iris App SDK uses NX to manage code structure and allow easily sharing code between apps if you are developing multiple apps and extensions.
The plan for this tutorial is:
- Overview of extension types.
- Ensure all prerequisites are available.
- Create an NX Workspace. The workspace will contain all your Iris Apps and extensions.
- Create a new Iris App. The app is the deployable unit that will contain all the extensions and configuration for the Iris App.
- Create a new extension. An extension is either a hook into a certain place in the managers UI or a report.
- Run your Iris app. During development you can run your app locally using the dev server.
Updated about 7 hours ago